Friday, August 14, 2015

Makeup!

      SATURDAY, AUGUST 15TH

                 MAKEUP!

    After years in television and a small
part in a movie I know that even men
sometimes have to put on a little makeup
to look just right.
     That's why I didn't balk yesterday
when my grand daughter decided I
needed a "make over" and volunteered
to do the job. Who could turn down an
offer like that from a 4-year-old?
     The scissors, the comb, and the
hair dryer were all toys of course.
     The liquid lip gloss was not! It
went on my lips smoothly enough.
But poured copiously into my hair it
quickly became a thick mix somewhere
between honey and concrete.
     Moldable as it seemed the grand
daughter decided a "Mohawk" might
be a good style for me. She tried her
best to form one. Somehow it didn't
look quite right in my aging grey hair.
    Her other granddad stopped by for
a visit but quickly disappeared after
hearing my suggestion that he was
next in line for a make over.
     I let her finish my facial and wore
it till I got home where an extensive
shower with about a quart of shampoo
restored my lackluster. but natural
look.
      I have not yet made another
appointment! Hope she doesn't get
a doctor kit for her birthday...and
that all your NEWS is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment