Saturday, April 9, 2016

A TALE OF TWO APRILS!

     SUNDAY, APRIL 10TH.
   A TALE OF TWO APRILS          

   I spent a lot of time indoors
Saturday!
   Part of it was accidental. I
decided to rest my eyes for 15
minutes and woke up about 2
hours later wondering what
time it was and whether I
might be late for something.
   I decided I'd better get some
fresh air and check the mail.
Bad move! Somehow those
traditional April showers had
turned to snow flurries pushed
along by a cold Canadian breeze.
    Last April 10 it was a warm
tropic breeze messing my hair.
I was in Hawaii. On the Big
Island.
    Now to be honest there was
snow there too. But it was high
atop Mauna Kea mountain,
13, 796 feet above me! It's one
of the places we decided not to
visit!
    April around here may never
quite equal April in Hawaii. But
I remember it being a lot closer
than yesterday!
    Hope our breeze warms up a
bit soon....and that all your NEWS
is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment