Wednesday, April 20, 2016

STILL LOOKING?

   THURSDAY, APRIL 21ST.
         STILL LOOKING?

     I spent some of my Wednesday
quiet time sitting on the front porch
allowing the sun to warm my back.
     I dispatched a couple of wasps,
a warm weather problem around
our place. That's when I noticed
the slight movement in the yard.
     Cats immediately came to mind.
Several are still roaming through
the neighborhood although most
of them seem to recognize me now
and make a quick exit when I step
outside.
     But it wasn't a cat. It was Phil
the Groundhog...or one of his
cousins. I wondered if he, or she,
might still be searching for the
shadow that didn't show up in
February.
     Actually this particular
groundhog just stopped by for
lunch. Dandelion was on the
menu so rather than spend time
pulling the weeds we let him have
his fill.
     Hope he cuts grass too...and
that all your NEWS is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment