Friday, April 29, 2016

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!

   SATURDAY, APRIL 30TH.
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!

   It's the official wedding day for
my son and his girl. This is the
ceremonial occasion and it's
important to have everything go as
"right" as possible.
   So, Saturday evening, all of the
principals gathered for a mock
run through of the ceremony then
gathered for a rehearsal dinner at
the Tannersville Inn.
   As I've already noted, this
practice run took place exactly 47
years after my wife and I had our
actual wedding.
    Ours was a little different. We
had a very small ceremony and
reception after which we stepped
outside to begin our Honeymoon as
I asked my bride.."Which way do
you want to go."
     She pointed in the general
direction of North. So, that's the
way we went. Since we're still
traveling together after all these
years I suspect her choice was a
good one!
      I hope my son and his family
are on a good route as well....and
that all their.....and your....NEWS
is good!









No comments:

Post a Comment