Wednesday, January 23, 2019

CAN YOU READ THIS NOW?


   THURSDAY, JANUARY 24TH., 2019
         CAN YOU READ THIS NOW?

   I am happy to report that as of 10:21pm
Wednesday night 171 of my friends reported
seeing my message about my messages that
didn't seem to be being seen!
   I've been doing daily blogs since sometime
in 2012. Some get a lot of "Likes" and some
get some very interesting comments from my
readers,  I love to read them all.
   I was surprised that a blog I did this week
on the anniversary of the Knox Mine Disaster
got neither "Likes" or comments. For some
unknown reason that essay seems to have
fallen into a shaft somewhere!
    I first noticed the problem when my sister-
in-law contacted my daughter to see if
everything was all right at our house. She
got worried when she didn't see my blog!
My daughter didn't see it either!
    I checked my own Facebook page and
it was there. But I reposted it just in case.
Again, my daughter couldn't find it!
    I'm told that all our internet postings are
out there in space somewhere. I guess the
one I wrote for Tuesday went into a worm
hole!
    So I'm hoping those of you who check
in with my blog will let me know you read
this one by offering a "Like" or, better yet
a comment with your thoughts.
     I will remind you that those blogs
can always be found, and reviewed, on
the site on which I actually write them.
      That's http://no-news-is.blogspot.com
      Once they're written I copy and past
them on Facebook for those who don't
want to leave one site to go to another.
        Maybe the paste was too thick
Tuesday and the blog got stuck inside
my laptop.
         Hope you're all reading this one,
will let me know, and that all your NEWS
is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment