Friday, January 25, 2019

HOUSE CALLS!


   FRIDAY, JANUARY 25TH., 2019
                 HOUSE CALLS!

   Thursday marked one week since my
wife's foot surgery. The recovery orders
are pretty specific. Stay off the foot as
much as possible and keep it elevated.
    Have your husband provide the meals
and handle anything else you want. (I'm
not sure if that's actually written in the
orders but it works out that way.)
    I'm sure my wife liked the attention
she received with a house call Thursday.
And I was pretty surprised how much
was packed into that little bag!
     A blood pressure cuff and meter, a
stethoscope, an otoscope, and a
syringe to administer whatever
medicine is required.
     I never actually saw the blood
pressure reading or heard any comments
after her heartbeat and ear canals were
checked. All of those tests, however,
were followed by what looked to me
like three separate injections.
      The "Doctor", our three-year-old
grandson, then packed up his medical
kit, pronounced his Grannie to be
"OK", then left her with one of his
stuffed animal friends to help her
sleep.
      I think he makes a good
physician!
      Hope he comes back for a follow
up visit and that all your NEWS is
good!



1 comment: