Friday, January 18, 2019

STORM SECRETS


  SATURDAY, JANUARY 19TH., 2019
                  STORM SECRETS!

    According to all the reports I've read or
watched the world as we know it will come
to an end today!
     Oh we did get a taste of snow before
2018 bowed out but that was insignificant
compared to today's storm.
      We got warnings to be ready with a
good supply of groceries. We've been
warned to stay off the roads.
       The road alert won't be a problem.
My only four when drive vehicle won't
start! I'm not sure what's wrong. Maybe
my vehicle doesn't like bad weather!
       I should be OK with meals. Our
pastor's wife hand delivered a home
made sausage and pepper dish with a
supply of instant sweet potatoes that
will keep us for a few days. And I still
have the Spam in reserve!
       Then there's breakfast. My wife
decided she wanted granola cereal. That,
I thought, would be a problem. I was
about to tell her we didn't have any
granola when she told me where she
had some hidden! Yes. I said hidden!
        Long ago my wife learned if
there's something I like to eat, I eat
it. Sometimes I'll finish a supply
before she's had a chance to sample
it.
       So she finds hiding places for
things like granola. Of course since
she's recovering from foot surgery
and can't get around very much right
now she had to "give up the granola!"
        I don't know how long we'll be
snowed in but I'm now wondering
how many other epicurean delights
are awaiting my discovery?!
        Hope there's some chocolates
and that all your NEWS is good!  

No comments:

Post a Comment