Thursday, January 31, 2019

THINKIN' 'BOUT THINGS!


       THURSDAY, JANUARY 31ST., 2019
              THINKIN' 'BOUT THINGS!

      I'm wondering if Bobby Darin was holed up
  in a room somewhere out of the cold and snow
  when he wrote "Things" back in 1962?
      I think you think about a lot of strange things
  when you've got cabin fever. I do. Of course in
  my case I don't require cold or snow to let my
  mind wonder.
      I first noticed that there are 22 stars around
  the mountain on the Paramount Pictures logo
  many years ago. I've often wondered why?
      I think I may be one of the only people
  who noticed a change in the 20th Century Fox
  theme way back in the 50's I think. Have any
  of you wondered if it's just a coincidence that
  the last musical notes in that famous movie
  intro are the same as the "Make it mine. Make
  it mine. Make it mine" melody in "Three Coins
  In The Fountain?"  The movie, after all, was a
  20th Century Fox production that grossed five
  million dollars!
       I've asked, on previous occasions, about
  all that money that Mr. Potter virtually stole
  from Uncle Billy in "It's A Wonderful Life."
  Did they run out of time? Shouldn't the bad
  guy have been held accountable for his deed?
        So many trivial facts and questions. Guess
I'm spending way too much time inside!
        Hope you're more productive and that all
your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment