Wednesday, January 9, 2019

TWO HOT CHICKS!


  THURSDAY, JANUARY 10TH., 2019
             TWO HOT CHICKS!

    I ran into a gentleman with two hot chicks
in Walmart Wednesday evening. Specifically
he had two hot rotisserie chickens from the
store's Deli. fully cooked and ready to serve,
IF he could get them home!
      He was hand holding the hot packages
when he stepped up behind me in the Self Serve
Line.
      There was a time when a customer with
less than a dozen items could step up for
quicker service. Unless, of course, someone
was cheating!
       Somebody in the corporation decided
those with fewer items could be best served
if they served themselves. It must be working
because the line for that self service check
out was just as long as the three other open
lines waiting to check out some 50 or more
customers.
          I suggested the gentleman should step
ahead of me since his two chickens were less
than the 11 items I had selected. It didn't move
him much farther since the line was so long.
But I did offer a spot in my cart on which to
place the chickens which, by that time, were
nearly burning his hands!
          He had driven from the back mountain
to Pittston township because the market near
his home had sold all its rotisserie chickens.
          Of course there was no way to know
his check out time would be as long as his
drive! The guy must really like chicken!
          I wonder if he knows there's a KFC
between his home and Walmart?
          Hope rotisserie is just as good
reheated...and that all your NEWS is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment