Friday, December 27, 2013

A Post Christmas Surprise!


    White Christmas showed up a few hours late
this year!
     I hadn't expected to see a blanket of white
when I work up yesterday. Apparently a lot of
other folks didn't expect it either! Some of them
were area road crews!
     There wasn't much in the way of depth. Guess
that's why morning forecasts spoke of "snow
flurries." I must have missed their predictions for
those flurries the day before!
      As I said, it wasn't deep. Just deep enough to
turn many secondary roads into skating rinks and
remind drivers like me there's a reason cars have
gears other than Drive and Reverse!
       It did tend to extend Christmas a bit with
some beautiful snow scenes.
       Hope you enjoyed them, traveled safely, and
will be warned next time something is on the way!
       Hope all your NEWS is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment