Friday, December 13, 2013

They're here! They're here!


     Every body's excited by the photos from
Bradford County taken by a hiker who may
have found Bigfoot!
    Hiker John Stoneman says he was returning
from a Festival with his girlfriend when they
saw the shape moving in the forest.
    He grabbed his camera and took several
photos of....well...whatever it was they saw.
And some folks believe the "whatever" he saw
is, in fact, Bigfoot!
    Well I've got one better!
    I was walking in West Pittston yesterday
morning when I spotted several Pods near a
tree along the banks of the Susquehanna!
    Now for those of you who may have
forgotten the first or second version of the
movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers", the
aliens descend on our planet and set out these
"pods" that take over our form while we sleep
and become emotionless versions of ourselves!
    Some people out there probably don't believe
this can happen. But I saw it ...in both movies!
    I was really scared because, after walking
nearly two miles, I was already feeling tired
and feared I might fall asleep!
    Had that happened one of those "things"
looking like me would have taken my place!
    I wonder if my duplicate would still write
the Blog? I wonder what he'd be getting for
Christmas? These things bother me.
   Anyway I snapped a couple of pictures so,
maybe, I'll become famous like that Stoneman
guy out in Bradford County!
   Hope you're still feeling like yourself and
that all of your NEWS is good!
(Bradford Co)













(West Pittston)



























No comments:

Post a Comment