Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Go Fish!


  No. Today's Blog has nothing to do
with that popular card came matching
the title noted above.
   I am writing, rather, to announce the
arrival of my wife's last Christmas
present for which she was required to,
well, go fish.
    I should also point out this has
nothing to do with delivery delays
faced by UPS or FedEx.
    Yesterday just proved to be a
convenient time for my wife to make use
of her gift card to get some new fish
for her aquarium!
    She headed to the Pet Store to make
her selections. To "Go Fish" if you will!
     Age, and a bit of aquatic rivalry, had
narrowed her stock to just one fish over
the last year. She felt  the lone survivor
might enjoy some company for 2014.
     I opted out of the decision. My
knowledge of fish is pretty much limited
to the Bass, Pickerel, Perch, and Pike I try
to catch. And if I'm lucky they don't end
up in a bowl!
    My wife made a nice and, I must say,
very colorful selection. I'm a little
suspicious of one that seems to have the
image of Mickey Mouse on its tail! I've
got to wonder what that one has been
eating!
    So, with aquarium restocked, I guess
we're set for the new year!
    Hope you are as well and that all your
NEWS is good!




   

No comments:

Post a Comment