Saturday, December 28, 2013

Twas Two Days After Christmas!


   'Twas two days after Christmas.
   We were looking for fun,
   So we headed to dinner
   just outside Binghamton!

   Two old friends from New York
   were to meet us at Noon.
   Since the drive proved quite easy
   I showed up too soon!

   As I surveyed the restaurant,
   I thought I might drop.
   For the sale in the Gift aisles
   got my party to shop

   My wife and my daughter,
   two grand kids and friend
   found discounts that got them
   to spend and to spend!

   On Wednesday old Santa
   stopped at our house as planned.
   On Friday fresh presents I
   packed in our Van!

   I like Cracker Barrel.
   The food there is great.
   But with all this temptation,
   next time I'll come late!

   Hope you found some great
after Christmas sales and that
all your NEWS is good!





  

No comments:

Post a Comment