Friday, November 13, 2015

GUN CONTROL!

    SATUDAY, NOVEMBER 14TH.

            GUN CONTROL!  

     Yesterday I wrote about the damaged
caused to my car cover by one or more
feral cats that roam our neighborhood.
      I have invested in a new protective
cover and a weapon to deal with the
cat culprits should they attack again.
       Which brings me to the topic of
gun control. Interestingly, I found it a
bit difficult to buy a gun.
        I don't believe I'd have any
problem passing a background check.
(Although regular readers might suggest
my daily Blog has hinted at the possibility
of some mental instability.) But it wasn't
my record, or lack thereof, that proved
to be the problem. It was finding a gun!
       The first two establishments I
checked had none for sale. At least none
that would handle the ammunition I
planned to use.
         I found what I needed at my third
stop where I had several models from
which to choose. I selected the "Tank
Jr." to warrant off any intruders
         Did I mention I was talking about
a Water Gun?
         My weapon of choice promises
a 26 foot range...one full foot more
than the next model! I feel like Clint
Eastwood! And I now challenge the
cat or cats that caused the problem.
"Go ahead! Make my day!"
         Of  course I'll have to stake out
my car and cover for awhile. And
it's pretty darn cold out there! I may
soon be shooting ice water!
         I didn't see it, or them, at all
yesterday. Maybe they've gone
inside somewhere. Hope I can too...
and that all your NEWS is good.




          

No comments:

Post a Comment