Tuesday, November 24, 2015

I MADE IT!

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 25TH!

              I MADE IT!

     Following up on my Tuesday Blog
I am happy to report that I did make it
to the Happenings Magazine Luncheon
honoring businesses and services
labeled "The Best".... as selected by
the readers of that publication!
      Somehow, perhaps accidentally,
my Blog got one of those awards! I
found myself dining with some very
impressive company!
       Happenings magazine will have
a full list of those honored in its
December issue. But, just to give you
an example, winners included the
Radisson as Best Hotel, and La Festa
Italiana as the Best Festival in the
area.
        I was seated with some very nice
people, including members of the
"Dearly Departed Players" who offer
historical tours of local cemeteries.
I expect that's just a coincidence. My
Blog is alive and, if the votes are
accurate, well!
         They watered and dinned us
(there was no wine) and provided some
great entertainment offered by some
elementary school singers!
         I'm really glad the staff was able
to track me down even though it was a
day before the ceremonies! I gave them
my email too. Hope they'll keep it
handy (in case I get lucky again next
year) and that all your NEWS, like
mine, is good!    
















No comments:

Post a Comment