Tuesday, November 10, 2015

POP QUIZ!

   WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11TH.

               POP QUIZ!

    Two of my grandchildren got their
reports cards yesterday and I'm proud
to say they both attained Highest Honors!
They seem to be whizzing through courses
 I can't even pronounce!
     But their education isn't limited to
their classrooms!
      Since a couple of their visits to
our house coincided with the visit of
their three month old cousin, my wife
decided that a crash course in the care
and feeding of babies might be in
order!
    The feeding part, like their academic
studies, came pretty easy to these "A"
students. I'd have to say that both did
well when it came to holding and
comforting their little cousin.
    Then came the Pop Quiz! Otherwise
known as changing the baby! This
test comes with two variations. We'll
call them the "Damp" or "Messy"
challenge!
     My grandson drew the short straw
and got the "Messy test." He's faced
some tough opponents on the football
field. But nothing quite like this! Still he
handled this "end run" like a Pro. His
sister has offered to take on the changing
duties several times before ever knowing
how things would come...or...turn out.
      I've decided to give them both Highest
Honors for acing this unelected elective!
      Hope the school gives them extra
credit.....and that all your NEWS is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment