Thursday, November 19, 2015

KIDS IN THE CAR!

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 20TH.

      KIDS IN THE CAR!

    I should have know. Nobody
yelled "Shotgun" when I stopped
at school to pick up my grandson
and grand daughter. When teens
don't battle over the right front
passenger's seat something is up.
    It was a short ride, Not one of
those long days on the road you'd
expect would rattle the kids. My
task was to deliver these grandkids
to their mother's school so she could
get them home by way of a doctor's
visit.
   But, as we waited, I heard the two
debate as to who should sit in the
middle. There were voices too,
Unusually high pitched, coupled
with laughs of all sorts.
   It's been a long time since I had
to use that time tried threat..."Do I
have to come back there?"
   But its was all good. These two
great kids were battling for the
attention of their three-month-old
cousin whose safety seat was
firmly placed on the driver's side
back seat. That back seat was packed
with kids....and love! And the
little one seemed to relish all that
attention!
     Hope it stays that way forever
and that all your NEWS is good!



   

No comments:

Post a Comment