Thursday, March 15, 2018

KARL'S BACK!


   FRIDAY, MARCH 16TH., 2018
                KARL'S BACK!

      Well friends my wife and I are
off to Florida for a couple days. She
is one of 8 siblings and the other 7
are gathering in the "Sunshine State"
next week. She decided it would be
a treat to get everyone together at the
same time in the same place.
       Whenever we venture out another
brother-in-law of mine takes over our
house while we're away.
        Kara always enjoys his vacation
at our place while we're gone. It's not
that our place is so attractive. It's just
far better than the basement apartment
he's been use to for most of his life.
         Here at least he has cable TV
instead of just a transistor radio
and access to a refrigerator that
actually has some food inside! Thank
you Karl.
         I thought about staying back
with him on this trip and just having
my wife go. When she and those other
"kids" get together strange things are
apt to happen! Being an in-law at
these gatherings is like being a
minister visiting a coven of witches
in Salem. You never know what
they're brewing next or for what
purpose!
         I've already been told to expect
a dance the evening we arrive. I didn't
even go to my High School prom so
you can see how much dances mean
to me. I did, however, MC numerous
"Record Hops" (adults will have to
explain that term to the kids) during
my DJ days so I may enjoy hearing
the music.
          I'm figuring since it's Florida
it will either be oldies or line dancing.
Hopefully the former!
          Anyway my thanks to Karl
for coming back to guard our castle.
Hope he enjoys the Oreos and that
all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment