Tuesday, March 6, 2018

"TURN RIGHT AT THE NEXT AISLE."


   WEDNESDAY, MARCH 7TH., 2018
  TURN RIGHT AT THE NEXT AISLE!

     I've come up with a great idea and I'm
sharing it with you first!
     It popped into my mind as I shopped
at Walmart Tuesday. Or maybe I should
say as I "searched" in Walmart!
     My shopping list included a new pack
of paper for my printer. Naturally, well I
thought it was natural, I looked for the
aisle where they sold the printers. I found
them but no paper.
      Turns out the printer paper,which I
remembered being close to the printers
on previous visits, is now in an "Office
Supply section" which is close to the
front of the store.
        My next quest was a search for
fish food. Not fish on which I'd feast
but, rather, food for the first in my
wife's aquarium.
       I found it at the end of the aisle
where they sell the cat food. There
seems to be something very ironic
about that!
       I used to know where just about
everything was at Walmart. At least
everything I usually bought. Then
somebody decided to rearrange the
place and I'm just now starting to be
able to find my products all over again.
       So, here's my idea. A shopper's
GPS! It would be similar to the one
in your car. Except accurate.
        They could install them on all
the shopping carts. You punch in
"Ice Cream" and a little map would
direct you. Maybe a little voice to
tell you which way to turn?
         A gadget like that could cut
my fish food finding time in half!
Then there's the ice cream!
         Hope they'll consider it and
that all your NEWS is good!
     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment