Saturday, March 31, 2018

EASTER RABBITS! EVERYWHERE!


     SUNDAY, APRIL 1ST., 2018
EASTER RABBITS! EVERYWHERE!

     There was a great movie staring
Jimmy Stewart called "Harvey." It was
all about a good hearted gentleman
named Elwood P. Dobbs whose best
friend was an invisible rabbit named
Harvey.
       Elwood saw Harvey everywhere
although no one else did. Most people
thought he was crazy!
        Remembering Elwood I was a
little hesitant to mention the fact I've
been seeing rabbits all over the place
over the last couple weeks!
         Unlike Elwood though I wasn't
the only one. My 2-year-old grandson
spotted one while visiting the Laurel
Mall in Hazleton with me.
         They immediately struck up a
friendship!
          The next one, or maybe the same
one for all that I know, showed up at
the Plains Lions Club Easter Egg hunt.
The grandson and his sister as well
cozied up to him, or here,,,I can never
be sure, and stayed that way for a
photo.
          Before we knew it we were at
as Easter party at the Super Bounce
in Wyoming Borough.
           Sure enough there was the
buddy posing for pictures and sharing
high fives with kids and parents alike!
             There were a few reluctant kids
here and there but, for the most part,
children seem to take to the bunny much
faster that to Santa at Christmas!
              He, or she, seemed a very
pleasant critter but I'm sort of hoping
it won't be a common sight once the
holiday is over!
              Happy Easter! Hope all your
NEWS is good!





No comments:

Post a Comment