Tuesday, March 13, 2018

WHAT?


   WEDNESDAY, MARCH 14TH., 2018
                         WHAT?

     Though the title of today's Blog may
confuse you let me assure you it is
appropriate. You see March 14th is
"International Ask A Question Day."
      I've had a pretty good and long
career based on asking questions.
That's what reporters do all the time.
      It can be a little frustrating though
because the constitutional amendment
that allows the media to ask questions
does not include a provision requiring
anybody to answer them!
        Politicians know this well!
       These days I have been on the
receiving end of a thousand questions!
They come from my 2-year-old grandson
and are all strangely similar.
       "What's that? What's that? And
"What's that."
        Thus far I'd proud to say I have
been able to handle most of the answers.
If he stumps me I try to change the
subject. If I can't do that I play
politician and make something up.
         It's good to ask questions and we
shouldn't need a special day to do it.
It's through asking questions and
getting answers that we learn. Or get
switched to another subject!
           So ask away my friends. Hope
you get some straight answers and that
all your NEWS is good.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment