Sunday, June 30, 2019

LEFT OVERS!


      MONDAY, JULY 1ST., 2019
                LEFT OVERS!

    Maybe it's fatigue after a week of
vacation. Maybe it's old age. Whatever
the reason I've been finding a lot of
"left overs" lately.
    Usually it's things I meant to do
in the next two or three minutes but
got sidetracked by something else
and then completely forgot my
original plan.
    Example. I save the pull tabs from
my soda cans. My daughter uses them
for a charity that gets money for the
tabs. We have a container on top of
our microwave in which we deposit
the tabs. As soon as I've puled a tab
I make a mental note to put it in that
container. Today I found three tabs
in my back pocket!
    I put my cell phone on my
computer table with the specific
intent of transferring it to my pocket
as soon as I completed a quick task
in the other room. Task completed
I waked past the table and my cell
phone and went outside only to
wonder, seconds later, why my cell
phone wasn't in my pocket!
    Then there was Sunday's lunch!
Delicious but far too much for my wife
and I so we got take out boxes.
     Sinec we wanted to go for a ride in
the Miata I decided a stop home first
would be wise to put the leftovers in
the fridge. So we did. Stop home that
is.
     I believe I ran in to use the bathroom
before starting out on our adventure.
After the ride we came home and decided
to finish our lunch. That's when my wife
opened the refrigerator and asked where
I had put her pizza.
     Well, the trunk of the Miata smells
pretty good right now! We ate grilled
cheese!
      Hope I remember not to forget and
that all your NEWS is good!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment