Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Cat In The.....Nope, not Hat!

 THE CAT IN THE....WINDOW!
 (With apologies to Dr Seuss!)

 You should be alert when you're walking
the street.
  You may hear or see something that's
often quite neat!
   Like the dog I heard barking very near
where I stood. 
   I thought I might see him.
   But I just never could.
   Instead as I looked at a building
nearby,
   I saw something else that, there, caught
my eye!
   It wasn't a dog.  I'm sure about that!
   Upstairs in a window
   there sat a black cat!
   He's a bit hard to spot.
   I'll admit that is true.
   But don't look at the ground floor.
   You'll find him on two.
    Search the photo I'm sending
    to see if you see.......
    that cat staring out......
    perhaps right at me!
    But why look out that window
    on the old second floor?
    That's easy my friends......
    He can't see out the door!
   
    Hope your cat has a good view
   and that all your NEWS is good!













No comments:

Post a Comment