Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm Just Wondering....

  I saw a few things during my morning walk
yesterday that have me wondering. A took a
couple of pictures so I could share them with
you.
  First there was the Drive Thu Pharmacy.
  I though it was kind of neat to see the "We
Deliver" sign posted near the Drive Up
Window.
   Seems like a nice service. But isn't the notice
a bit late if you're already in line to pick up your
prescriptions?







 Next was the sign promoting the West Pittston
Cherry Blossom Festival.
  Hundreds of people crowd the River Common
there each year to celebrate amidst the
flowering blossoms.
  Except, it you look carefully, you'll notice
the blossoms don't seem to be waiting for the
festival! In fact most of them seem to have
already seen "better days" and the crowds may
be lucky if there are any left for the celebration!

  
 





 Then there was the old Bank building in the city
of Pittston. Most Banks have the title "First" in
their name. You know. "First National",'First City,"
names like that.
  But this one was called the "Dime Bank and Trust
Company."  I thought that was kind of neat! I've got
a pile of dimes on my dresser at home. I'll bet this
place would be glad to get my business......IF......it's
still in business!







 And finally....I noticed an establishment that
using some old fashion "technology" to try to
keep it's sidewalk space clean. No "buts" about
it!







 Hope you're watching for "neat things" too and
that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment