Sunday, April 1, 2012

One Of "Those" Days!

  It is April first. One of the most dangerous
days of the year.
  It's April Fools Day! And, make no mistake
about it. we are ALL targets!
  You are most vulnerable first thing in the
morning!
   If we truly had all the snow storms I've
been awakened to on this day each year area
Ski Resorts could have operated into mid
June!
   You should probably be resolved to
being "fooled" at least once today
and many more times if you're in the
proximity of children!
    You should avoid "deals" no matter how
good they sound! Besides, I already own
the Brooklyn Bridge!
    And don't think you can escape by
running elsewhere.
    April Fools Day, though not an actual
"holiday", is observed in many countries
around the world.
    Pranks and jokes are expected today.
    It's a day during which we expect to hear
lies.....making it an especially good day
to be on the campaign trail!
     In Sweden most newspapers publish
one false story on April 1st. Since we
enjoy Freedom of the press the practice
isn't restricted to one specific day!
    It's also a big day for jokes in Poland.
    A fact I find somewhat ironic!
    I, of course, do not support or
condone such frivolous activities!
    I may write more about my feelings
after I clean all the snow off of my car
from last night's blizzard!
    (April Fool!!!!!)
    Hope you can take a joke and that
all of your NEWS is good!
 















No comments:

Post a Comment