Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Larry, Curly and Moe!

  We went to see Three Stooges yesterday.
  We really liked the movie!
  The new Larry, Curly, and Moe did all
the nutty things you expected from that
famous trio!
   But there were the other two trios we
came across!
   They were at our polling place!
   The first three were waiting to greet all
of the people who showed up to vote.
    A lot of people say the economy is
a big issue for candidates this year.
   I guess they're right. Even though
there were three guys we only got one
of those hand out cards asking for our vote.
   Ironically it wasn't for the party
with which I'm registered.
   Three more folks awaited us at
the table where we sign in.
    They all knew me from television.
    One even discussed the special
show I put together on area
connections to the Titanic. We
discussed the program a bit.......then
they asked for my photo ID!
     Fortunately I had one that
showed my picture so they were
able to match it.... to my face... and
the image of the "me" they had
recently watched on TV.
    Good thing I had it!
    I don't mind the idea of a photo
ID.
   But if the "officials" know who you
are..... how does a picture help?
   Guess it was a good thing I didn't
have a photo of somebody else.....
like Larry, Curly, or Moe!
   Hope you have a picture of
yourself so you can prove you're
you....and that all your NEWS
is good! (Yuck, yuck, yuck!)

















    

1 comment:

  1. I think you'll find more stooges that are running for office. YUCK - YUCK -
    YUCK

    ReplyDelete