Friday, October 5, 2012

A WARNING FOR MEN!!!


   They are two very simple words.
   One in a verb.
   The other is an adverb.
   Separately they are two simple words
you may use everyday.
    Put them together and women are
likely to swoon!
    As for men.....beware!
    The words are "out" and "let."
    Together they form "Outlet!"
    We drove nearly two hours to the
Hershey Medical Center yesterday for
my wife's "year after foot surgery check
up."
     She was going to the Medical Center.
     But I had the sore throat!
     We got up early, picked up my
daughter, drove through rain and fog to
get there and spent about an hour at the
Center.
     After a nice lunch I figured we'd be
headed home.
     Instead my two passengers steered
me to "The Outlets" near Hershey Park.
     They wanted to look in a few shops.
     But there are approximately 162
"shops" in this "Outlet complex!"
      They hand out maps to help you
get around! Much bigger and you'd need
a Garmen!
      If you spent just 5 minutes in each
store it would take better than a half day to
check them all!
       Fortunately my wife and daughter
had just a few places targeted so they
didn't take that long.
       I was able to take a walk, listen to
two full radio dramas on my XM, and
take a short nap! Then....Presto!...We were
on our way.
       I'm considering the installation of
an "Outlet Kit" in my car. It would include
a portable radio, some books or magazines,
and, perhaps, some snacks that could tide
me over in the event of another "Outlet
stop!"
      Hope you're ready too and that all
your NEWS is good!




























          

No comments:

Post a Comment