Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tension On The Tube!

  THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4TH


  Wow! What a big night!
  The two antagonists meeting head on!
   I mean these two have been at each
other constantly.
  And here there were meeting.
  Face to face!
  You could just feel the tension!
  I couldn't take my eyes away from this
monumental meeting!
  And what a stage!
  New York City!!!!!!!!
  Who said Denver?
   I'm talking about the game between the
New York Yankees and the Boston Red
Sox!
   What did you think I was writing about?
    I mean, come on.
    Those two gentlemen running for
President have said just about everything
there is to say.
     And the the outcome of their contest
won't be determined until November.
     This is October!
     Time for the leaves to change color.
     Time for Halloween.
     Time for the most exciting part of the
baseball season!
     They're setting the table for the World
Series!
     This is not the time of year for me to
be checking my blood pressure! It can vary
from pitch to pitch! And often does!
      I'm a Yankee fan. Have been since I was
a little boy.
      Besides everybody and his brother will be
telling me who "won" the Presidential debate
and why the guy who is running against the
guy they favor did such a bad job!
     I know I'll hear much more about it than
I care to on "Talk Radio."
     It might be my day for "All Sports Radio!"
     Hope you're tuned in to whatever you want
and that all your NEWS is good!













      






































          

No comments:

Post a Comment