Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What a dirrerence a day makes!


  What a difference a day makes. Not to mention some
nearly 600 miles!
   Snow was falling as I drove to Scranton yesterday
for my weekly program on Electric City Television.
Not a lot of snow mind you. But snow none the less.
    24 hours earlier I left the Outer Banks of North
Carolina on my trip back home.
    We had seen a few minutes of snow there too. In
fact several workers at an aquarium there stopped
in their tracks and ran outside to get a quick glance
at the tiny flakes. Most melted before ever hitting the
ground. I started to wonder if I might make a million
by opening an Alpine Ski shop somewhere along the
road that runs by all those sand dunes. I'd probably
have the only such venture along the coast! I wonder
why nobody else ever thought of it?
    My wife thought it sounded a lot like my other
plan to set up a Hot Dog & Chili stand along a
desert like uninhabited stretch of highway that runs
through the Outer Banks. Nobody else has thought
of that plan either!
     Maybe they're just too busy enjoying the fantastic
scenery and unique attractions the area has to offer.
     Things like the historic lighthouses, the wild
ponies, and the seemingly endless beaches where
you can sit and fish the surf. A few snow flakes now
and then can't put a damper on all that!
      Hope you've got some good ideas to make million
and that all your NEWS is good!





































        
   
    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment