Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wish I Was In The Land Of Cotton!

      THIS, MY FRIENDS IN MY THURSDAY
                           BLOG  MARCH 7th

     I sending this out in advance dear friends because
there's no Wifi on the Auto Train to Florida.
     We arrived in Lorton VA early Wednesday
morning. We're south of the Mason/Dixon Line!
     We're technically in "the land of cotton."
     But, unless cotton now grows on trees and streets
and roof tops, I'm going to have to assume all that
white stuff I see is snow!
     They're calling it "Saturn."
     They didn't used to have names for snow storms.
     I have a few of my own names for tham. But I
don't think you're allowed to write those in a family
friendly Blog!
     Ironically, since we drove down to the area of
the train station overnght we didn't see one drop of
rair or snow until well after we crossed the Mason/
Dixon line!
      Must have something to do with Global warming!
      Hopefully they haven't changed the climate in
Florida just yet.
      Good Lord and technology willing I'll be back
with some Blogs by Friday. If not....just pull up the
link and go back over some of those gems I've
written over the ast wo years or so.
      Hope the sun is shinning where you're hanging
out and that all your NEWS is good!













No comments:

Post a Comment