Thursday, May 2, 2013

Boone Is Back!


Pat Boone stopped back at our house again
yesterday!
Admittedly is was on television. But it was
nice to see him again.
I've always been a fan.
I even had my own pair of white bucks
back when he was on the Top 40 music
chart!
We heard from him last November. Pat
was one of the "celebraties" who pickedup
some extra bucks (green, not white ones)
by adding their voice to those robo calls
supporting a Presidential candidate.
Boone was calling on behalf of Mitt
Romney.
I wanted to talk with him a little bit.
But it didn't seem like he could hear me.
Everytime I tried to say something Pat just
kept on talking.
I guess since Romney lost Pat had to
find something else.
So, these days, instead of writing love
letters in the sand he's selling bath tubs!
He showed up on the Hallmark
Channel peddeling the "Safe Step Walk
In Tub."
  Pat's about 78 now so this particular tub
seems like a good fit!
   It's good to know folks who have been on
the air all their life have something to look
forward too!
   I'm just wondering what I'll wind up
selling?
    Hope you'll be buying and that all your
NEWS is good!
  















No comments:

Post a Comment