Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Quite A Show!

 We attended the Bear Creek Community Charter
School Spring Concert last evening.
  It was an amazing show with many luminaries
there! The kids were good too!
  The luminaries to whom I refer were the members
of the audience who lite up the otherwise darkened
auditorium with an array of instruments and devices
that initially had me believing I had accidentally
stumbled into some major electronics show.
   To be perfectly fair most of them were in
use before the kids took the stage as people
played games, texted friends, checked emails,
and, in a rare case or two, made phone calls.
    One the youngsters started singing or playing
their band instruments the only devices still
visible from my vantage point in the balcony
were those being used in "camera mode" to
capture the occasion.
    I was doing the same thing with my
Camcorder. But I had the option of using my
old out screen or an old fashion thing we call
a view finder. I chose the latter so as not to
"light up" my row or the score of people
sitting behind me.
   These days I have to wonder about the
schools that shell out money to have a
professional photographer record an
entire performance when so many people
are using their own hand held recording
studio to capture their son or daughter's
theatrical debut.
   Well one thing's for sure.
    All those IPhones, Ipads, and other
recorders captured a great show last night!
    Hope all those videos come out OK
and that all your  NEWS is good!






















































 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment