Monday, May 20, 2013

MY U.F.Os..........IDENTIFIED!


   It's been a few years since the night I spotted
those strange lights in the sky. They were
unidentified and they were most definitely
flying! That made them UFOs!
   It seemed an entire flight rather than just one
large object.
   I couldn't tell just how high they were or how
far from my vantage point. But they did seem to
be moving. Either higher or further away.
   Their speed suggested they were hovering
so I listened carefully to see if I might detect
a sound that could have been associated with
a squadron of helicopters. But there was none.
    In fact there was no sound at all!
    I grabbed for my camcorder hoping to
capture some sort of video in the otherwise
pitch dark night.
    But about the time I started to aim in their
general direction the lights suddenly vanished!
    Could "They" have detected that someone
had a camera trained in their direction?
    Those thoughts pretty much stuck with me
until Saturday night.
     That's when we gathered round a campfire
at a small resort along the banks of Lake
Seneca near Watkins Glen, New York.
      While most of us were watching the fire
one of the guests was igniting a small flame
that's mounted below what amounts to a big,
colorful, paper bag. As the flame heated the
air the "lantern" floated silently, into the
air. It kept climbing and drifting until the
flame finally went out and the light from
the floating lantern disappeared!
      The sight, and sudden lack of it, brought
back memories of the UFOs I had seen!  The
look was too close to be a coincidence.
      It was, apparently, floating lanterns I had
seen in that night sky years ago......wasn't it?
      I hope it was........and that all your NEWS
is good!









































No comments:

Post a Comment