Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A Spitting Image!


  We've all been warned about the
consequences of "spitting into the
wind."
   My wife doesn't spit at all.
   But that changed yesterday!
   No! She didn't have a "Chaw."
   A family friend or, perhaps, a
family relative convinced her
to take a DNA test! The outcome
should determine if the friend is
a relative!
    She's working on family history
and discovered a link between my
wife's great grandmother and her
great grandmother!
    Her initial research has turned
up German, Irish, and Scottish
heritage in the family line.
   There's even, get this, a French
connection! Maybe even some
Jewish heritage.
    To see how and if my wife fits
in she had to spit into a cup so her
DNA can be tested at a laboratory!
    I'm anxious to see the results when
they're ready!
    We passed a lot of Castles on our
recent tour through Ireland and
Scotland. Now I'm wondering if one
of them might belong to her family!
Maybe we're forgotten heirs! And,
if we are, maybe we can remind
somebody that we're here!
    Maybe we can learn all about my
wife's long lost family members. I
wonder if any of them are...a spitting
image.....of my wife?
    Hope their keeping our Castle
clean......and that all your NEWS
is good!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment