Monday, October 13, 2014

Out For A Spin!


   We went out for a little spin yesterday.
    I did the driving. But it was the grand
kids who did the spinning!
    One of my grandsons and one of my
grand daughters, not sister and brother,
spent the day with us. We took the cousins
to Knoebels.
    The popular amusement park is still
operating weekends in October. And they've
got a Halloween theme!
     There are pumpkins, ghosts, and witches
set out throughout the park. There were so
many witches near the entrance we couldn't
tell witch was which.
     I can remember a time when both of these
kids would have been content with a ride on
the train and the Grand Carousel.
     Yesterday they hit every ride that was open,
spun around, usually at high speeds, and dipped
up and down a lot as they turned!
     Thankfully, my grandson passed on the Hot
Italian Sausage before he took on the Wipeout!
He came off looking just a bit green!
      I enjoyed all their rides. Actually, I enjoyed
watching all their rides, although I did join them
on the train! I can handle that, even with the
aliens and skeletons set up along the tracks!
      It was a beautiful day to be with my wife
and two great kids! And I did have the sausage!
      Hope you enjoyed the day too and that all
your NEWS is good!




No comments:

Post a Comment