Friday, February 5, 2016

BLAME IT ON BUSH!

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 6TH.
      BLAME IT ON BUSH!

    The problem isn't really a new
one. It's been growing for some
time. Literally.
     I wrote about our early morning
blackout that left my place and some
300 other homes without power this
past Wednesday night. Well it seems
the problem was a bush! No. Not
either of those President guys. I mean
"bush" as in bushes, limbs, and branches.
Shrubbery and trees that have grown
so high they've flirted with power
lines running through our area. And
when they get too close to each other
sparks fly! And lights go out!
     Yesterday a fleet of orange
colored trucks rolled in to our
development. You've probably seen
them before. Each bears some
Swedish looking name that starts
with an A. I never have been able
to pronounce it.
      The crew members started
hacking away at any growth that
came anywhere near any of the
electrical wires. I'm sure the birds
and a few of the squirrels will be
unhappy. But if all that cutting
keeps the current running I'm all
for it!
      Hope it works and that all
your NEWS is good!






  

No comments:

Post a Comment