Sunday, February 21, 2016

MY SUNDAY DATE!

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22ND.
      MY SUNDAY DATE!

   What a great day. Decent temperatures,
a delicious meal, a nice ride, and a tasty
treat! Too bad my wife couldn't come
along!
     As she rested at home trying to shake
a cold I headed out to church. With the
sun shining brightly after the service I
felt compelled to take advantage of the
day. Of course to fully enjoy it I needed
a date. I found one in the person of my
grand daughter who, much to my delight,
was anxious to spend a little time with
me.
      With a small Italian restaurant close
by our luncheon destination was an easy
choice.
       After that a ride in the country seemed
appropriate. But, where to go? That was
the question.
       I found the answer in my wallet. A
punch card from Incredible Edibles! This
small Ice Cream outlet in Nescopeck
offers a fantastic product, and lots of it,
for a very reasonable price! A small cone
or cup there is the equivalent of a "giant
serving" in most other places and you
can get two there for the price of one
most anywhere else!
        My grand daughter and I have a lot
of likes in common. One of them is ice
cream!
        I took a half a sandwich home from
the restaurant for my wife while my
grand daughter had two boxes of leftovers.
But, alas, we consumed all of our ice cream!
Too bad. So sad!
        Hope I get another date one of these
days and that all your NEWS is good!
  



No comments:

Post a Comment