Monday, August 28, 2017

ALL IN THE FAMILY!


  TUESDAY, AUGUST 29TH., 2017
         ALL IN THE FAMILY!

   I've been in broadcasting since
1959 but I'm not the only one in
the family that's done some time
"on camera."
  The birth of each of my kids
was announced on local television
and all six of our grandkids have
enjoyed their 15 seconds (or more)
of fame on the tube as well.
   On Monday my daughter-in-law
invited me to join her as a
technical consultant as she
joined the ranks of family members
on television.
   Fox 56 did a story on kids
heading back to school and asked
Charlotte DeCosmo, her daughter
Mckenzie and another grand daughter,
Kara Boub, for their thoughts on
heading back to the classroom.
   It was sort of one stop shopping
for reporter Erin Dugan. One Mom,
and two students. All from my family!
   I just stood by and took a
couple pictures. I couldn't really
add anything to the story. I haven't
headed "back to school" for many years.
But I'm still learning!
   The story ran on the 10 o'clock
news Monday night and will also be
available on the Fox 56 website.
   Hope you got to see it on air
or on line and that all your NEWS
is good.      






     

No comments:

Post a Comment