Thursday, August 3, 2017

THE MAGNET ON THE FRIDGE!


    FRIDAY, AUGUST 4TH., 2017
 THE MAGNET ON THE FRIDGE!

    Honestly now, how many times do
you really check out the magnets on a
refrigerator? Especially somebody else's
refrigerator!
    At home ours is covered with photos
of the grandkids.
    Here in our rented apartment there's
only one and there's no photo. But
thanks to that magnet a vacation
tradition was saved!
    I only half looked at it while opening
the refrigerator door Thursday morning.
Suddenly one word jumped out at me!
    The word was "Bakery!"
    I looked closer and noticed a number
of assorted goodies spelled out. Although
the term "Sticky Buns" was not among them
my daughter and I realized the possibility of
finding this favorite breakfast treat might be
just a few blocks away.
     Her husband was sent on the mission
and I'm happy to say he was successful.
So here I type, with sticky fingers, hoping
there's a plentiful supply on hand and that all
your NEWS is good!  





No comments:

Post a Comment