Wednesday, August 9, 2017

JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED!


    WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 9TH., 2017
 JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED!

  My wife and I get "just what the doctor
ordered" at Sheenan's, our local pharmacy
in Plains Township.
   We've got so many prescriptions between
the two of us that stopping in there is a
little like checking our mail every day.
    But our visit Tuesday was really
exceptional!
    I've often heard it said that laughter is
the best medicine. That may be true but
I'll bet ice cream is pretty high on that list
too!
    So imagine our surprise when we found
an Ice Cream truck in the pharmacy parking
lot! Happy surprise that is!
    I suggested my wife pick up a couple
dishes of Italian Ice while I went in to
pick up our prescription. I gave her five
bucks to cover the purchase.
    But I got it back, and my Italian Ice,
after finding out the pharmacy brought
the truck in for "Customer Appreciation
Day!" The ice cream was free!
     I really appreciate the appreciation!
     Hope they do it again some day and
that all your NEWS is good!









No comments:

Post a Comment