Sunday, August 20, 2017

WHAT TO DO?


  MONDAY, AUGUST 21ST., 2017
              WHAT TO DO?

  I feel like I'm stuck between a rock
and a hard place. I don't know what
to do.
  According to everything I've read
there will be a solar eclipse today.
It's a big deal! Not only doesn't it
happen very often but there are
those who insists it signals the end
of the world.
   I have a show to tape at Electric
City Television around Noon. The
eclipse is suppose to begin sometime
around 1 I believe.
   So, do I have lunch before the show
or take my chances I'll...that is "we'll"
be around later?
    Also, the show we're scheduled to
tape is suppose to run next week. So,
should we bother?
     And what about the bills that are
due? Should we just forget them?
     These are all tough decisions. And
there's so little time to make them!
      Of course if you're reading this
Monday afternoon my questions are
all academic! Unless it's just the
beginning of the end!
      Whatever happens, I hope all
your NEWS is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment