Wednesday, August 2, 2017

DIAMONDS ON THE BEACH!


  THURSDAY, AUGUST 3RD., 2017
     DIAMONDS ON THE BEACH!

   A lot of people stop at Sunset Beach
when they're vacationing in the Wildwood
area!
   It's a popular spot to watch the sunset,
view the remains of a Concrete ship that
dates back to WWI, and watch a
patriotic ceremony during which an
American Flag which has draped the
casket of one of our military heroes is
lowered to the sound of Taps and
re-presented to that soldier's family.
    Diamond Beach is also famous for
its so-called Cape May Diamonds! Tiny
rocks and stones that have been worn into
crystals by the sea and sands.
     In my case I brought my own
diamonds for our visit on Wednesday,
     My son, daughter-in-law, and 4 of
my grandkids were there to take in all
the beach has to offer. Well, all but the
sunset!
      I'm sure it went down as usual because,
eventually, it got dark, Unfortunately it
made its exit behind some very thick dark
clouds!
      Still my diamonds provided a great
glow for the evening, especially since
it was the end of my youngest grand
child's 2nd Birthday!
       Hope there's still something of the
concrete ship showing when he's older
and that all of his, and your, NEWS is
good!









No comments:

Post a Comment