Tuesday, August 29, 2017

TWO DOC DAY!


   WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 30TH., 2017
                  TWO DOC DAY!

      I found myself with double Doc duty
Tuesday.
      After my brief visit to the hospital
three weeks ago my discharge orders
included a visit to my family doctor.
      Unfortunately his vacation didn't
include a consultation with me so that
appointment was rescheduled for
Tuesday.
       I used some of the time he was
away to come down with the gout so
I also arranged to see the Foot  doctor
for an examination. As it happens
that was set for Tuesday too!
       Interesting. Both suggested I
stop taking some of the medicine
they gave me during that hospital
visit. In fact the Podiatrist even
pointed out that some 50% of gout
outbreaks can be caused by stress,
like that brought on by an unexpected
hospital stay!
       I'm calm now! And with a few
less pills to take a little bit richer
too!
       Hope the pharmacist doesn't
mind and that all your NEWS is
good!



        

No comments:

Post a Comment