Tuesday, June 26, 2018

BONDING WITH MY WIFE!


  WEDNESDDAY, JUNE 27TH., 2018
       BONDING WITH MY WIFE!

    Today I'd like to talk with you about
my wife's body. No! Wait a minute. Let
me rephrase that. I'd like to talk with you
about my wife's body work. On our car!
     One of our vehicles had developed
rust on the rear wheel wells. It was just
enough to worry about the possibility
it might not pass inspection.
      Unlike nearby New York, Pennsylvania
can be fussy about rust. Officials in the
Empire State seem to realize auto body
rust is something that comes along with
living in the northeast and driving on
winter roads that contain more salt than
the Dead Sea.
        Anyhow my wife and I made a
joint decision to patch the bad spots
with Bondo.
        Even a basic job like that requires
some knowledge of what you're doing
and patience. Bot to mention working
with tools and paint! All of that, of course,
left me out.
         So, I bought the supplies and agreed
to stay out of her way except to take a
photo or two of the work.
         I suspect, after this Blog is published,
she'll be getting offers from auto body shops
throughout the region! Hope she tells them
who took the pictures and that all your
NEWS is good!





No comments:

Post a Comment