Thursday, June 28, 2018

SAY "CHEESE!


  FRIDAY, JUNE 29TH., 2018
          SAY "CHEESE!"

     Say :Cheese" everybody!
    June 29th is "Camera Day!"
    Cameras have been a part of my
life for many years. Long before I
got into television!
     My Dad was quite a photographer
and we use to develop our own
pictures in a make shift darkroom he
had set up in our basement.
      Additionally I have a great
collection of black and white photos
Dad took of family members well
before I was born.
       I followed in his footsteps
although I still enjoy using a video
camera so I can preserve both the
sights and sounds of life.
       I used a camera so much at
gatherings of family and friends that
many people never realized I had two
eyes!
       I'm still surprised at the number
of people who don't like to have their
picture taken. Years later many of
them, or their families, will wish
they had those memories to cherish!
        Ironically I'm probably the
person you'll see least often in our
family photos and videos. That's
because I was the guy taking the
pictures! Since I tend to use bigger
still cameras or camcorders it's a
little harder for me to shot "selfies"
then for those of you using Smartphones!
         Anyway, in honor of the day,
make sure you have a Kodak moment
or two whatever kind of camera you're
using!
          Hope everything's in focus and
that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment