Friday, June 1, 2018

SIGNING OFF!


  SATURDAY, JUNE 2ND., 2018
            SIGNING OFF!

    Well dear readers I am sorry to
report that this will be my last Blog.
Not forever! Just for a week or so.
     I'm not short of stories or strange
holidays. It's just that I'm cheep!
     My wife and I and about 54
travelers will be sailing for Canada
Saturday as we host another tour
for Travelworld.
       I'm so used to getting free
internet at motels, libraries, and
even at McDonalds that I figured
I'd have it on board ship as well.
       Wrong! Oh there's internet
on the ship. But there's a charge
of nearly thirty dollars a day! That's
a bit more than I want to pay to
make fun of myself on the Blog!
        As usual Karl has moved in
to housesit while we're away. I'd
ask him if he'd like to do the Blog
till we return but he assumes "the
web" has something to do with
spiders. Technology is not his
strong point!
         For those of you who have
become addicted to my daily
nonsense (both of you) you can
scroll below today's post and go
as far back as you'd like to go.
          As for me I'll have to go
"cold turkey" during the trip and
hope I can catch up with everyone
when I return. And, I shall return!
(Unless the Canadians take us
hostage to negotiate a better
aluminum trade deal!)
           I'll miss writing to you
via my Blog and. hopefully, you'll
miss me too!
            Hope all your NEWS is
good!


No comments:

Post a Comment