Friday, January 3, 2014

A Good Day To Sleep In!


    Snow, cold winds, bitter cold!
    If you think this is a good day to sleep
in you're more correct than you might
imagine!
    You see today, January 3rd, 2014 is
"Festival Of Sleep Day!" It's the kind of
bizarre celebration I've been waiting
for!
     It's a day to take it easy, nap a bit.
or maybe even an extra 8 hours.
     No need to feel bad about an extra
40 winks or so. The Surgeon General has
determined that sleeping is good for your
health.
     I'm not sure how you're suppose to
celebrate if you're got to be a work.
     A lot of the kids are off today because
of the storm. But I'd be willing to bet very
few of them are spending the day sleeping.
     As a matter of fact one of our area ski
slopes is running an advertisement
pointing out that, while schools are
closed, it is open!
     Personally, I'd go for the Festival of
Sleep!
     Unfortunately I've got a reservation for
a medical test today so I'll have to make my
way through the mess and catch up on
sleep a little later.
     Hope you catch a cat nap and that all
your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment