Monday, January 13, 2014

Heading Outback


     I found myself headed "Outback" twice
yesterday.
     No....we have facilities right in the house.
     One of my trips was for work. The other
for food!
     The work trip involved all those boxes
with Christmas decorations that were piled
up on my porch Friday. I had no trouble
seeing them sitting there!
     As I predicted a break in the weather,
specifically no rain, opened the door to
opening our shed. I lugged the boxes there
were my wife arranged them in some system
that makes sense.....to her.
    I enjoyed the other trip Outback a lot more.
    Two of our best friends provided us with
a gift certificate to Outback Steak House as
a Christmas present just before the holiday.
    January seems to be the idea time to make
use of gift certificates! Christmas bills are
already showing up so there's not quite as
much pocket money available.
     I ordered a Bacon Burger.
     I like Bacon Burgers. But that's not the
only reason for my decision.
     Maybe it's just me...but I'm beginning to
wonder if the people who print restaurant
menus are the same folks who print the
telephone directories?
     I didn't have my reading glasses. But from
what I was able to make out I'm not sure if a
magnifying glass would have helped.
     Fortunately, there was a photo of the
Bacon Burger! It looked good enough to
eat. So.....I did!
     Someday I'm going to go back with glasses
and a magnifying glass to see if there's anything
else I might like!
     Hope you "see" what I'm talking about and
that all your NEWS is good!
















    

No comments:

Post a Comment