Wednesday, January 15, 2014

In A Fog!


   I'm not sure what prompted it. But I
headed out a little earlier than usual for
my morning walk yesterday.
   The route I choose was in an area
that's usually pretty quiet. But this time
the quiet was deafening!
   I found my self walking in a eerie fog
that enveloped all of my surroundings.
It was kind of creepy!
    My imagine started to work overtime!
   A glance towards the river gave me
the impression I was strolling somewhere
in England. It looked like the kind of
setting where one might expect to find
Jack the Ripper! Or, looking ahead to
the trees, perhaps the Hound of the
Baskervilles!
   I passed an aging Railroad bridge
and could almost imagine a Steam
locomotive coming out of he mist and
and down the tracks towards where I
stood. It couldn't possibly happen.
These rails haven't been used for years.
Still.....I moved!
   The cemetery was a whole other
story. The fog wasn't quite as dense
there. Just enough to make me pick
up my pace a bit on that part of my
walk! 
    I think I've got  cut back on the
horror movies a little bit! Or walk
a little later in the morning!
    Hope you can see through this
Blog and that all your NEWS is
good!











































                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment