Monday, January 6, 2014

Sympathy Pain?


   They claim that some husbands actually
experience pain as their wife is in the
process of giving birth. I, fortunately, was
spared any such sensation.
    I watched, over the last few days, as my
brother-in-law recovers from a quadruple
by pass. So far though I haven't felt any
discomfort as he valiantly deals with the
pains that come with such serious surgery!
   So how come, after a brief visit to the
Mall, my ears hurt? The music there
wasn't all that loud. No one was shouting!
   I wonder if it could have anything to
do with the fact my granddaughter went
into a shop to get her ears pierced?
   She's only three years old. But I'm told
that's the best time (early that is) to have it
done if you're going to do it.
   I must admit I've always wondered why
females are so anxious to have somebody
poke holes in their heads.
   Some females insist men come with that
option without any special effort.
    I will also admit to being bias on the
subject of earrings. I believe they should
only be worn by women or pirates. I'm
"old school" in that regard.
    Anyhow, while I cringed two attendants,
one assigned to each ear, carefully completed
the effort to create openings for earrings in
each of her ears.
    She hardly blinked an eye.
    But I seemed to feel the penetrations though
I stood some 15 feet away.
    I'm so very glad I'm not a pirate!
    Of course she does look beautiful!!!!!
    Hope you appreciate what the "fairer sex"
goes through in the name of beauty and that
all your NEWS is good!                                           





























No comments:

Post a Comment